FINCA LAS MANILLAS, S.L., with NIF. B-2376712 (onwards the “COMPANY”) is the owner of the website www.fincalasmanillas.com (onwards the website) With address at Camino de Arquillos al Porrosillo · 23230 ARQUILLOS (Jaén) – SPAIN.
The company guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the “Website” and, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, in:
- All personal data provided to the COMPANY will be processed by it in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and will be incorporated in the WEB USERS file, created and maintained under the responsibility of the COMPANY, which has been duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The data is collected for the following purposes: management, study and resolution of queries – sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of different nature
- In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
- The COMPANY is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access. The COMPANY will not use in any case the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve its own utility.
- The User can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding their personal data as well as the revocation of consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, sending to the COMPANY a duly signed letter to our postal address , indicated above, where the contact details are clearly stated, to which must be accompanied a photocopy of your ID or ID or document that proves your identity, or by sending an email accompanying the same data and documents to the commercial email email@example.com.
- The User authorizes the automated processing of the personal data provided in the indicated terms. To do this, press the “SEND” button that is found after the data collection form.